In case you were not aware, we should be grateful to Barack Obama. We should be genuflecting at his feet, bowing in his presence, groveling with gratefulness. Why? Because in the wake of the financial collapse, Barack Obama did not nationalize the banking industry!
In a discussion on … where else … MSNBC, Huffington Post political reporter Sam Stein says that “Wall Street guys have such thin skin,” for their waning support for Obama. Stein went on to say, “The way it could have been – think about how it could have been – they could have nationalized the banks. They could have hauled people before a court and they could have put them in jail.”
Thank you Caesar Obammus for not nationalizing the banks! We are forever indebted to you and will support your reelection for sparing us from government control.
- Video: Neal Boortz on the The History of Barack Obama (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Questionable conclusions, exaggerations, crude language and sloppy journalism (respectinpolitics.org)
- Scribecast: Neal Boortz Reflects on Life in Talk Radio (heritage.org)
- MSNBC Panel: Obama Saved ‘Thin-Skinned’ Wall Streeters From ‘Stockades,’ ‘Nationalized’ Banks (mediaite.com)
- Busted!… Obama Headlined a DEMOCRAT SOCIALISTS OF AMERICA Event in 1996 **FLIER** | The Gateway Pundit (thebusypost.wordpress.com)
- The Top 20 Reasons To Vote For Barack Obama In 2012 According To Liberals – John Hawkins – Townhall Conservative Columnists (thebusypost.wordpress.com)