No word if Moochie is vacationing too, but if I had to bet…..
Updated at 11:20 am
Vice President Biden, who has been increasingly prone to gaffes and veering off message as of late, is taking the week off.
Biden will be at home in Wilmington, Delaware. He is taking time away from work at least in part to prepare for his daughter’s wedding this Saturday in Delaware. And with Congress out of town, it makes sense for Biden to go on vacation.
But he seems to need the rest.
While always prone to saying the wrong thing, Biden in recent weeks has been on a roll.
But Biden has been the victim of many other self-inflicted wounds during the past several weeks, including calling Obama “President Clinton,” calling Romney “President Romney,” suggesting the Irish drink too much, crossing himself in front of a meeting of over 1,000 conservative rabbis, and paying a visit to Florida’s “Evergators,” as he put it.
Odder still, he began raving uncontrollably during a speech for no particular reason, fulminating about how his parents “dreamed as much as any rich guy dreams.”
So the week may do him some good. And by the way, let’s give him credit for not jetting off with an entourage to some far-flung locale at taxpayer expense.
- Biden Heads Out on Vacation (12160.info)
- Biden Earned $21,000 Last Year From the Secret Service | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier (thebusypost.wordpress.com)
- Moochie Going to Atlantic City to Watch Beyonce | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier (thebusypost.wordpress.com)
- Our Favorite Future Biden ‘Gaffes’ (thedailybeast.com)
- GOP Shouldn’t Waste Time on Biden (commentarymagazine.com)
- The Top Ten Reasons Biden Will Stay on the Ticket (whitehousedossier.com)
- Joe Biden Apologizes To President Obama For Comments Regarding Gay Marriage (inquisitr.com)