NBC ‘political reporter’ Chuck Todd has just put his liberal bias on display for the world to see. Today, he tried to help out Team Obama and the Democrats’ by following their lead and referring to “Bank of America Stadium” as ‘Panther Stadium” to avoid the ‘Big Banks’ connection to President Obama. Here’s what he tweeted:
One of the Panther stadium statues looks like it came from set of Ghostbusters pic.twitter.com/whraPTY7
’Panther Stadium?’ Umm, I don’t think so. It’s called “Bank of America Stadium.” As a matter of fact, look in the upper right corner of the picture he tweeted. Now look at this:
Yep. The Bank of America logo is even in the picture he tweeted. I mean, for heaven’s sake, even the Carolina Panthers call it Bank of America Stadium. Of course, we all know he’s just trying to give Team Obama and Democrats a hand by not calling it by its actual name, just like they want him to do. This ‘Panther Stadium’ crap is something they’ve been peddling for months now, so I guess it’s only natural for the media to pick up the ball and run with it now that their convention is getting ready to start.
Hey Chuck, your bias is showing!!
- NBC lapdog Chuck Todd: ‘Panther Stadium’ is shorthand for ‘BofA Stadium’ (twitchy.com)
- Democratic convention will drop “Bank of America” from Panthers stadium (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Carolina Panthers home stadium gets a temporary name change (thepigskinreport.com)
- Welcome to ‘Panthers Stadium’ (politico.com)
- Corporate cooties! DNC rebrands Bank of America Stadium as ‘Panthers Stadium’ (twitchy.com)
- Democrats Afraid To Call “Bank Of America Stadium” By Its Proper Name (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Who’s Ready For Empty Chair Day? (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Chuck, that IS a Panther. And thanks to your photography prowess, most if not all see that as a BLACK Panther. Hmmm, in that case let me show you pics of OTHER Black Panthers.. (oforchristsakes.wordpress.com)