An armada of US and British naval power is massing in the Persian Gulf in the belief that Israel is considering a pre-emptive strike against Iran’s covert nuclear weapons programme.
Battleships, aircraft carriers, minesweepers and submarines from 25 nations are converging on the strategically important Strait of Hormuz in an unprecedented
show of force as Israel and Iran move towards the brink of war.
- Iran on verge of nuclear weapons – Israeli PM
- Kavkaz-2012 military drills to begin in South Russia
- Russia, Central Asian states to hold air defense drills
- Tehran plans massive military drills
- S-400 tactical drills in Astrakhan Region
- Russian President oversees military drills in N. Caucasus
- Putin watches war games, tells soldiers to boost Russian defence
- Russia revamps missile defenses around Moscow
- China, Japan heading towards war, says US Defence Secretary Leon Panetta
- Top Chinese general in unusual move tells troops to ready for…
View original post 9 more words